Nexibeo is searching for web and mobile developers to assist in building great products for clients. Working as a freelancer, you may take on as many projects as you like. Every project is staffed with a Product Manager who will provide you with detailed specifications and who will be the go-between connecting you with the client. You will be responsible for delivering to pre-determined milestones on a weekly basis. You will be compensated for each completed milestone.
Our ideal candidates are astronomical. They are proven engineers at heart who have graduated from top level Computer Science schools, unquestionably professional, having personal project experience and thrive in scenarios where they have to work remotely with start-up teams.
NexiBeo’s developers are excited about delivering attractive, maintainable and bug-free code to specifications. They love meeting deadlines, or exceeding them.
What we offer you is:
- A project-based,remote collaboration that allows you to have a great work-life balance (and for example travel and work, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_nomad)
- Market based salary
- The opportunity to maximize your potential and fully put to use your skills and expertise –It’s our goal to make project teams with complementary skills so you can maximize your skill-set and “focus on what you do best”.
- The possibility to grow along with the company learning from outstanding professionals in their fields as well as sharing your know-how to help develop others.
- Diversity in tasks and projects that will challenge your creativity
If you fit the below profile:
- Minimum 3 years’ solid working experience in web programming with a proven portfolio
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Python,DNS, caching, performance profiling, is a plus
- Contribution to open-source is also a plus
- Top-notch programming skills
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Prompt problem diagnosis ability and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to efficiently communicate and work with cross-functional teams around the organization
- Determination to thrive in a fast-paced environment, solution focus (all about execution and getting things done) & excellent multi-tasking
- Have a home office or similar set-up from where you can work , along with necessary infrastructure, especially a reliable internet connection(We advise a solid wifi connection with a 3g/4g connection as a backup in case of emergency.)
And if you have the experience to cover the following scope and responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Review code and help other developers improve their code in a team-work environment
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Develop new features as per requirements
- Actively follow and use all latest industry trends
- Deliver innovative, competitive and high quality work raising the bar throughout the industry
If this is you, please fill out the application below to get started.