In a world that faces constant changes and where the market is flooded with products and services, Nexibeo offers its clients high-end solutions to this issue, reinventing corporate marketing not only as a service but raising it to an art level. We offer our clients a mix of experts and automated technologies to achieve their branding and advertising goals at a competitive rate. For our new business line we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
What we offer you is:
• A project-based, remote collaboration that allows you to have a great work-life balance (and for example, travel and work, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_nomad)
• Market based salary
• The opportunity to maximize your potential and fully put to use your skills and expertise.
• It’s our goal to make project teams with complementary skills so you can maximize your skill-set and “focus on what you do best”.
• The possibility to grow along with the company learning from outstanding professionals in their fields as well as sharing your know-how to help develop others.
• Diversity in tasks and projects that will challenge your creativity
If you fit the below profile:
• 5-7 years of experience in Digital Marketing/Social media
• Exceptional leadership abilities and extensive experience in managing multi-cultural teams (including remote teams)
• Fluency in English
• Creative vision, ability to transform vision into marketing strategy
• Proficiency in using end to end marketing tools
• Proven track record of managing and implementing successful social-media/on-line marketing campaigns
• Ability to efficiently communicate and work with cross-functional teams around the organization, as well as stakeholders
• Out-of-the-box mindset, and positive, can-do attitude
• Experience with MaaS is a plus
And if you have the expertise to cover the following scope and responsibilities:
• Contribute to building and constantly growing a new business division by identifying and implementing positioning and development strategy
• Design and execute on-line marketing/social media plans through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Successfully manage a remote team, motivate and drive this towards relentlessly delivering above expects results
• Constantly identify new business opportunities and communicate with stakeholders to achieve business KPIs
• Actively follow all latest digital marketing/social media trends
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Measure and report performance on assigned business goals