Nexibeo is searching for Inbound Marketing Experts that can help clients market and sell their product. Working as a freelancer, you may take on as many projects as you like. Every project is equipped with a Project/Product Manager who will provide you with detailed specifications and who will be the go-between connecting you with the client. You will be responsible for delivering on pre-determined milestones on a weekly basis. You will be compensated for each completed milestone.
Our ideal candidates are astronomical. They are proven engineers at heart who have graduated from top level Marketing schools, unquestionably professional, having personal project experience and thriving in scenarios where they have to work remotely with start-up teams.
Nexibeo’s Inbound Marketing Experts are excited about delivering attractive, maintainable marketing strategies. They love meeting deadlines, or exceeding them.
What we offer you is:
- A project-based,remote collaboration that allows you to have a great work-life balance (and for example travel and work, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_nomad)
- Market based salary
- The opportunity to maximize your potential and fully put to use your skills and expertise. – It’s our goal to make project teams with complementary skills so you can maximize your skill-set and “focus on what you do best”.
- The possibility to grow along with the company learning from outstanding professionals in their fields as well as sharing your know-how to help develop others.
- Diversity in tasks and projects that will challenge your creativity
If you fit the below profile:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Online Marketing/social media
- Fluency in English
- Creative vision, ability to transform vision into marketing strategy
- Adequate knowledge of social analytic tools, Converse Rate Optimization and Search Engine Optimization
- Proven track record of managing and implementing successful social-media/online marketing campaigns
- Ability to efficiently communicate and work with cross-functional teams around the organization, as well as stakeholders
- Out-of-the-box mindset, and positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Experience with web technologies is a plus
- Determination to thrive in a fast-paced environment, solution focus (all about execution and getting things done) & excellent multi-tasking
- Have a home office or similar set-up from where you can work , along with necessary infrastructure, especially a reliable internet connection(We advise a solid wifi connection with a 3g/4g connection as a backup in case of emergency.)
And if you have the experience to cover the following scope and responsibilities:
- Build and execute on-line marketing/social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or landing pages) that builds meaningful connections, brand awareness and encourages visitors to take action
- Set up and optimize pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s marketing/social content
- Actively follow all latest online marketing/social media trends
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Maintain a successful business relationship with stakeholders
If this is you, please fill out the application below to get started.