Nexibeo is searching for web and mobile project/product managers to help build great products and deliver amazing experiences to customers. Working as a freelancer, you may take on as many projects as you like. You will be responsible for working with customers to create and provide detailed specifications for a team of designers and developers. You will manage the team and ensure all milestones are completed to specification and are delivered on time.
Our ideal candidates are strong coordinators who know how to multi-task. They are undeniably proven product managers featuring strong technical backgrounds. They have already built top rated products and they love working with people.
NexiBeo’s project/product managers are excited about coordinating the various aspects of complex software development projects and optimizing the inclusive product management process.
What we offer you is:
- A project-based,remote collaboration that allows you to have a great work-life balance (and for example travel and work, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_nomad)
- Market based salary
- The opportunity to maximize your potential and fully put to use your skills and expertise –It’s our goal to make project teams with complementary skills so you can maximize your skill-set and “focus on what you do best”.
- The possibility to grow along with the company learning from outstanding professionals in their fields as well as sharing your know-how to help develop others.
- Diversity in tasks and projects that will challenge your creativity
If you fit the below profile:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Project Management
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Project management tools, google docs, google sheets.
- Well-structured and organized mindset with a focus on deliverables and results
- Ability to efficiently communicate with colleagues as well as stakeholders
- Leadership skills
- Business development approach with a focus on strategy and continuous improvement
- Creative vision, ability to transform vision into product and marketing strategy and product planning know-how
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience in a tech environment, understanding software development and web technologies are a plus
- Determination to thrive in a fast-paced environment, solution focus (all about execution and getting things done) & excellent multi-tasking
- Have a home office or similar set-up from where you can work , along with necessary infrastructure, especially a reliable internet connection(We advise a solid wifi connection with a 3g/4g connection as a backup in case of emergency.)
And if you have the experience to cover the following scope and responsibilities:
- Manage projects throughout milestones and completion, ensuring on-time, within scope and budget deliverability
- Design project plan with focus on scope and objectives and ensure technical feasibility
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external stakeholders
- Develop product positioning strategies
- Translate high-level requirements into product plan and user focused products
- Prioritize activities based on business impact
- Manage product budgets and efficiently use resources to minimize costs and maximize ROI
- Organize and coordinate all team members, using appropriate verification techniques to tackle changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Create comprehensive project documentation
- Be responsible for project status reporting including issue, risks, dependencies and actions management
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Maintaining a successful business relationship with stakeholders and/or clients
If this is you, please fill out the application below to get started.