Nexibeo is searching for web and mobile designers to help build great products and deliver amazing experiences to customers. Working as a freelancer, you may take on as many projects as you like. As a Nexibeo designer you will be responsible for helping product managers and developers create beautiful projects. Most projects will require either simple wireframes, simple mock-ups, or full designs, with compensation depending on the complexity of the design.
Our ideal candidates are excellent in their field. They are proven designers who feature strong portfolios and have already built top rated products. They typically love working with people.
NexiBeo’s web- and mobile designers are excited about delivering attractive designs. They love meeting deadlines, or exceeding them.
What we offer you is:
- A project-based,remote collaboration that allows you to have a great work-life balance (and for example travel and work, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_nomad)
- Market based salary
- The opportunity to maximize your potential and fully put to use your skills and expertise – It’s our goal to make project teams with complementary skills so you can maximize your skill-set and “focus on what you do best”.
- The possibility to grow along with the company learning from outstanding professionals in their fields as well as sharing your know-how to help develop others.
- Diversity in tasks and projects that will challenge your creativity
If you fit the below profile:
- Minimum 3 years proven track record in UX/UI with a strong portfolio
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Strong analytics skills to get a quick overview of the needs of clients and the end-product’s clients.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders (clients, investors, the client of the client, etc.)
- Ability to efficiently communicate and work with cross-functional teams around the organization
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Determination to thrive in a fast-paced environment, solution focus (all about execution and getting things done) & excellent multi-tasking
- Experience with Axure and/or Balsamiq Mockups is a plus
- Have a home office or similar set-up from where you can work , along with a reliable internet connection.(We advise a solid wifi connection with a 3g/4g connection as a backup in case of emergency.)
And if you have the experience to cover the following scope and responsibilities:
- Connect business goals to user’s needs through a process of testing and refinement with the end goal of optimizing the product for effective and enjoyable use.
- Manage the process of visually guiding the user through a product’s interface via interactive elements and across all sizes/platforms
- Define product structure by analyzing customers and competition
- Be responsible for the transference of a brand’s strengths and visual assets to a product’s interface as to best enhance the user’s experience
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Perform research, testing, development, content, wireframing and prototyping for quality results
- Accurately track goals and integration
- Work closely with development teams, product management and stakeholders to deliver items from the roadmaps
- Actively follow all latest UX/UI related trends on the web, mobile, social networks
- Deliver innovative, competitive and high quality work raising the bar throughout the industry
- Maintain a successful business relationship with stakeholders and/or clients
If this is you, please fill out the application below to get started.